About the Competition 2

Today I am supposed to be weighing myself for the final of the weight loss competition.
I have foreseen my weight gaining than the previous weighing preparing from home to ensure that I take off my skirt when weighing. For I don't want to look like I have gain so much.
Maybe just 1 kiloish cukuplah.
But then when I went to the clinic  it was crowded with FD students waiting for medical check ups.
And the HR person informed me that the due date has been postponed to another date and they will notify us.

Something strange to ponder.
Last night I visited my sick uncle.
Today I had 5 pan orders and postponement of the final weighing.
A lot of rahmat came when we visited sick people, I realized.
Subhanallah walhamdulillah walla illa haillallah, Allahu Akbar.

Comments

Popular Posts