Some facts about losing weight

Body Fat Percentage and Body Fat Mass



Above is the chart of body fat percentage on women of certain age. 
In my case I must have 24-34% of fat in my body to be healthy. 
Right now I have 36.3%.

Visceral Fat

Visceral fat is located deep in the core abdominal area, surrounding and protecting the vital organs.


Hmm mine is 7.


Muscle Mass

The predicted weight of muscle in your body.


Muscle mass includes smooth muscles, skeletal muscles and water contained in the muscles. Where the skeletal muscles are the most visible when there is no fat layer. Muscles consist of water and  protein. This is why it's important to include protein in your adjusted eating schedule.


Total Body Water


The average TBW% ranges for a healthy person are:
Female 45 to 60%
Male 50 to 65%

Physique rating




My recent reading prior to next/current challenge.





Comments

Popular Posts