Saturday

Shake with soursoup, oats, honey, vanila.
Aerobic for an hour.
Lepak mamak. Eat 2 roti canai with mutton (sharing)Then habiskn khadeeja's nasi.

Let me share on what happened to my body since I joined aerobic and took herbalife.

Being 51 of age, with a three years old daughter, I have totally abandon my personal care on face and body.
Until my doctor said that my blood pressure was high on my last birthday. That was my wake up call. If I have no one, I might not care less on what the doctor said. But since I have one dependant whom I love to the moon and back, I know I have to do something about myself.

After awhile, joining aerobic and taking herbal life, these are the changes I noticed in me:
1. I am menstruating again regularly
2. Ovulating. Huhu...yes at this age I still have eggs. Imagine what the impact would be to younger people who took herbal life and exercise like me.
3. Firmer breasts
4. Stamina. I was not tired walking in the zoo with my daughter for 3 hours,  at times carrying her.
5. At times I feel my face is glowing.
6. Self confidence. I feel nice, pretty
, sexy and energetic despite my age.Hey I sometimes forgot how old I was.

Dinner: Shake, banana, vanila, oats, honey, yougurt.
Left overof khadeeja's macaroni 1-2 spoon


Comments

Popular Posts