Wednesday, wednesday, wednesday

I took flu pills last night and this morning woke up late and with heavy head.
And oh, I forgot to bring my mobile phone to the office.
Hopefully takde call yang urgent.

I choose baju kebaya, without thinking.
Alamak, longgar nyer.
Loose by 3 ruas jari...which is around 2.5 to 3 inches.
Not bad ha.


Breakfast:

Shake, yogurt, low fat milk, banana.

Drink - 3.5 liters with chia seed and tea mix.

Lunch today:
Nasi, sambal tempe goreng with kacang buncis, ikan kembung goreng, sambal belimbing hitam.


I was on duty at the counter when a student pointed at my water bottle and whispered to her friend.
I smiled and told her that I just started to take it. She said it is good for you.
Wahhh.



Night time, I ate the leftover kuih bakar yang Khadeeja tak habis. 
Then drink Shake with yogurt and milk and pisang.






Comments

Popular Posts